Congratulations! Starting your own business is so exciting. A little nerve-wracking too, so you may need some expert advice and good old-fashioned help.
Whether you’re a new start-up or a business that needs a bit of an overhaul, CMB Lawyers can assist with business structuring or restructuring advice.
We can advise and assist you with the setting up and registration of your New Business.
Which business structure is the right fit for your business: Sole trader, Partnership, Company or Trust?
We’ll register your business name, help you organise an ABN and Tax File Number. We’ll also need to check existing business and domain names and trademarks – just in case.
We’ll draft and review your business’s:
- Agreements and contracts
- Terms and conditions – to ensure that your business is protected and compliant.
If you are a Company, we’ll:
- Register your Company and obtain an ACN
- Determine the structure of your Company
- Register your Company for GST and PAYG withholding
- Provide advice on shareholding, trusts, minimising risk, drafting agreements and contracts.
Our commercial lawyers are recognised experts in structuring new businesses.
We provide creative solutions to your business needs. And we do it Beautifully.